• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wall-Jump out of Super Jump Punch?

Zackular

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm a new Mario main and I haven't browsed these forums so much.

I've heard rumors about being able to wall-jump out of the SJP given a certain timing and a flat wall, but everybody I've asked has only heard about it and has never seen it done. So, my question to you is: Is there a way to Wall-Jump out of the Super Jump Punch?

justice

Smash Ace
"Here I come again.

You can do walljump after an UP B, but only under the following conditions.

1: You start your up B while hugging the stage
2: You end your up B on a completely flat area (The only legal stages this is possible at, I believe, are FD and Yoshi's story.)
3: You press back at the very top of your up B, basically when it ends."
-Eggz

mario-man

Smash Lord
I've recently mastered it. It's not that hard. You just have to get the timing down.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
"Here I come again.

You can do walljump after an UP B, but only under the following conditions.

1: You start your up B while hugging the stage
2: You end your up B on a completely flat area (The only legal stages this is possible at, I believe, are FD and Yoshi's story.)
3: You press back at the very top of your up B, basically when it ends."
-Eggz
I recently saw Phanna Upb Walljump on Pokemon Stadium

mariofan292

Smash Cadet
ive wall jumped out the super punch in the temple off the white pillar in the middle

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Are you guys talking about the instant wall jump where you still have a double jump after you do it?

mario-man

Smash Lord
No. It's the one where you do a wall jump after you do an up-B. Usually, you can't do anything after an up-B, but we're discussing the one time when you can. ^^^ See above for details.

Top Bottom