• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wall Bomb Mind Game Recovery

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone else found a use for wall bombing as a recovery when you are not just wasting time or stuck between two buildings? I like to mind game my oppenents by wall bombing right at the ledge into a float. Has anyone else found as use like this?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I used it occasionaly to recover on stages like FD and YS. I think its a dumb mindgame personally because it just puts yourself at risk of being punsihed. Especially against a Marth or Fox

Pritch

Smash Lord
I stage spiked one of the better florida falcos (forget who it was, it was a while ago) by wallbombing him while he edgehogged me.:laugh:

Obviously he ****ed up pretty bad and this isn't somthing you can count on by any stretch of the imagination, but it was still pretty humorous at the time. He was pretty upset.

Top Bottom