• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

walk-off stages in stage builder?

nitro_rev

Smash Cadet
Not that I am ever going to make one but are walk off stages like onett and mario circut available in stage builder?

ronin_galiver

Smash Cadet
You don't see many walk off stages because apparently they aren't conducive to gaming. They aren't fun. It's hard to recover. And my all around favorite, it isn't the "essence" of Smash.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
no, you cannot make a walk-off stage in stage buider. when you put the blocks all the way to the end of the screen, it just adds a little more space onto the end when you play the level.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
no, you cannot make a walk-off stage in stage buider. when you put the blocks all the way to the end of the screen, it just adds a little more space onto the end when you play the level.
That's what I thought would happen. It'll be hard to recreate some old stage though.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
You also can't make a stage with a friggin ceiling. No matter how high you put the blocks, players always respawn on top of them.

Was it too much to make start points and respawn points selectable? Sheesh!

Mr Krab Ball

Smash Rookie
You also can't make a stage with a friggin ceiling. No matter how high you put the blocks, players always respawn on top of them.

Was it too much to make start points and respawn points selectable? Sheesh!

Actually you can, but you have to cover the ceiling with spikes so it wont let people spawn, I did this to make a box with no exit

Top Bottom