• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walbridge Library Smash Tournament/Social on 4/26.

Will you attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

Hello, I have been going to this tournament for around two years now, and I have finally decided to ask ask to advertise it and publicize it, this tournament/Smash social is from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM. At the Walbridge Public Library (108 North Main St., Walbridge, Ohio 43465.) On March, Thursday, 26th.

TioPro tournament organizer will be used to organize a bracket, so please leave your name/alias if you are attending. I will be taking names/aliases till Thursday, at 3:05PM so please enter quickly. Now, talking about the players that I've seen, they're at a range from basic/beginner players to intermediate players, so we were looking for higher skilled individuals to balance and improve the skills of others. This event is open to 13 through 24 years old.

There are going to be around two or three TVs (unfortunately digital/flat-screens,) and two to three Wiis/Gamecubes running Melee or Project M. It is advised thought to bring your own Gamecube controllers.

Next month we'll try to work out times so we can start earlier but right now we're trying to see if we can gather some attention for this event. Next month if all goes well we may order pizza and have food and beverages provided. So please attend and also leave me or Outreach/Branch Manger feedback on this. I will be then happy to try and improve this event.

If you have any questions please message me or post them publicly in the thread, I hope you all have a wonderful night.

Contact information;
My email: TheAverageAaronReboot@gmail.com,
I open my email very regularly.

Matt Mehling (Outreach/Branch Manager);
MattMehling@wcdpl.org

Top Bottom