• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wake up, Wolf boards

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I would totally be that guy who's just there to have fun....Chaotic Neutral >:D....maybe with a hint of '*******' from the DE Counterstrike series on Newgrounds >.>

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
LOL Ishy, that is so true. I really dun know!

Anonano

Choice

Dv8tor

Perfectidiot

Jcav

Let loose with the laughter. By the by, Choice, I didn't know what to put for you, and everyone in chat went with stoner, so... I'll definitely get another pic for you later.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lol, I bet people just called Choice a stoner because he goes to Berkeley ._. He doesn't seem that stoned to me. Usually. Or at least on xat >_>

:059:

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I love it when people rub mah tummee. I can't get over the porcupine, is it cute or should I laugh at it? I'm not sure but I love it anyway.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
*** kissing is allowed here....?....Huh.....
Learn something new.....every day.
Woah. Hey now. I was reprimanding him. The post in which he posted the pic of the wofl and the syrup was simply too much win. I just couldn't allow it. He just went too over the top. I had to do something.

Never underestimate the power of wofls AND syrup. That's good eats right there.

@ SOLID: LOL @ U

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I have been on the chat for days. I demand a picture! xD
Ive never really seen SP as someone like that, from what i know of him lol but arc I think that would fit (the mind games i mean)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Lawl. That is all.
(It's okay. If I haven't convinced any of you enough by this friday that I deserve, or that you could figure out, a pic to describe me....I'll just have to rip out the entrails of one of you every day I lack one. Other than that, enjoy... >=D)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
WARNING! THIS IS A PSA!

Until further notice, (or until I & the other picture less members get a picture to represent us), ALL pictures posted from here on in shall be deemed 'Lulzless' and shall be condemned until such a time as we can find any possible lulz.

Thank you.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
lol Forever Zero, what time was I up til? Cause I think xat keeps me logged in now. Not sure why. I mean, I went to bed around one-ish. That's kinda normal for me, twelve to one in the morning.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol Forever Zero, what time was I up til? Cause I think xat keeps me logged in now. Not sure why. I mean, I went to bed around one-ish. That's kinda normal for me, twelve to one in the morning.
oh god i cant remember. Everytime i got to xat no one is there....like ever, haha.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Well, I haven't been on much because I sprained my ankle bad enough to need a brace to walk, and the brace ended up being too tight and circulation was screwy, and the past few days I've gone to sleep almost directly after coming home from school but....blah. Gettin on now though

Top Bottom