• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wake Forest

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hey NC.

I doubt any of y'all know me. but im Swiftbass from the north and I have current residence in both CT and PA. I went to college in PA and will be graduating soon. I may be going to graduate school at wake forest. plz tell me theres smash nearby.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
greensboro is the closest smash community from winston-salem (wake forest). it isn't very far away (an hour at most). we play melee.

i know one player who attends wake forest, and nc's current best will be going there next year.

BEHR

Smash Hero
greensboro is the closest smash community from winston-salem (wake forest). it isn't very far away (an hour at most). we play melee.

i know one player who attends wake forest, and nc's current best will be going there next year.
Yuh.

Dr.PeePee Campy Falco.

I love you Kevin. <3

Most of Greensboro plays Melee and some Brawl.:3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
That right now is Dr. PP right?

oh yeah BTW I play melee exclusively. Im kind of a big deal in Ohio and western PA. I like brawl and its fun but I do not take it too seriously. I only travel and stuff for melee.

BEHR

Smash Hero
That right now is Dr. PP right?

oh yeah BTW I play melee exclusively. Im kind of a big deal in Ohio and western PA. I like brawl and its fun but I do not take it too seriously. I only travel and stuff for melee.
good stuff for Melee. :3

Hope too see you soon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh lol, I missed this thread, so disregard that other post in the locator one. =p

Yeah man, I'm NC's current best. I main Falco (screw you BEHR I don't camp lol XD), and I'd love to hit you up for several games next year and on.

I've heard you're mad good bro. Playing you a lot should be a great experience. Also, NC smash is really fun man, I think you'll love it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Oh lol, I missed this thread, so disregard that other post in the locator one. =p

Yeah man, I'm NC's current best. I main Falco (screw you BEHR I don't camp lol XD), and I'd love to hit you up for several games next year and on.

I've heard you're mad good bro. Playing you a lot should be a great experience. Also, NC smash is really fun man, I think you'll love it.
so ppl have heard of me?

=)

edit:

argh dun know where to post lol........mods you can lock this if you see redundancy

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Technically the locator thread is only good for locating, so this thread seems appropriate as of these last few posts, but, as an NC thread, it might just get spammed lol, you never know.

Yeah I've heard of you. Good things as far as I know.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Im always anxious to learn things from other spacies mains. Me going to WF fro grad school isnt even certain or garanteed, but the thought is kinda cool and like as of right now it seems like either its grad school here or work. The opportunity of going to WF just kinda popped up and is seemingly in my favor and thats why i figure I'd post here. Plus I heard NC's scene was getting larger and cooler and all that good stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, NC smash is awesome and I bet you'll love it bro.

I second Fox so we gotta talk spacies some. =p

Lol Stongers discovered my secret.

Seven vii

Smash Rookie
I actually go to wf right now, going to be a senior undergrad next year. Peepee's coming here next year. lol im sure you havent heard of me, i only started going to tournaments recently, but it would be sweet if you came to wf so peepee doesnt get bored of beating up on me all day

Top Bottom