• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait...I'm Back!!

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=5351]Wait...I'm Back!![/drupal]

So GTFO of here, my password for logging into SWF has randomly decided to work!
I missed my profile, OMG I missed it! So happy!!!!!!!!!
I miss playing Smash Brothers competitively and on top of that today is the day of S.I.N.(Smash In Nevada for those few people who don't know)
I can't wait to post **** on here again, also the new Smash Bros game will be...real whenever the WiiU is out
I hope...
So sorry to all the people I didn't get to talk to during my absence but hey....I'm back! Marth main +1

D

Deleted member

Hey Omega, I really missed you. Last time we talked was in I think October of last year?

You should really come back to the SSB4 boards/backroom.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Glad you're back and all (not that I know you). You might want to edit your post a bit to avoid a censor-dodge infraction though. Welcome back.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
There might be a mod that's too serious. I recently saw someone get an infraction for censor-dodging, and I'm trying not to let that happen to someone else.

Top Bottom