• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waifu War

Who is your favorite female smash character?

• Bayonetta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corrin

• Nana (Ice Climbers)

• Lucina

• Palutena

• Peach

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Robin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Rosalina

• Samus/ZSS

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sheik/Zelda

• Villager

• Wii Fit Trainer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravengeance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ravengeance
A lot of people like to play female characters for whatever reason (no judgement) so I'm simply curious which female character people like the most as a character (not just how good they are in smash). So who's your favorite female character and why (humanoids only and not counting Miis or Trophies, only playable smash characters)?

Of the female characters I personally like Samus bc I love the 2D Metroid games and the Prime series.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Yeah...I shall say Peach is my favorite lady smasher here since I have played a number of Mario series games in the past (ie. Mario Party, Mario Kart). Probably the only girl I have admired during my many years of gaming. Zelda and Rosalina are a close second and third, no particular order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom