• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waft eating details

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cktroIrZ5Tk

Using this trick I continuously rammed thr bike into the stage and ate it, 4 charging it enough to cause damage and 14 for a half charge, all done in succession. I have not exceeded 14 but I am assumng since 14 is half charge 28 is full.

Eating a rapidly spawned crate 6 times made the waft damaging, same with Super Leaf so I'm assuming all items give the same waft boost including the bie as it took longer to eat 4.

Now in an actual match doing this in succession is unlikely, but even pulling off two would probably allow a hitbox to be formed by the time you get an opening. This charge does 12%, which strung from an uthrow rising out of a full hop ks an easy 23%. Other set ups like tripping dash attack, dtilt, soft nair etc are good for this as well.

Chomp prioritizeds items so keep that in mind if they approach.

Chomps range seems to be ablut two Warios away, for items anyway.

Just figured I'd share some interesting bits.

_gold_

Smash Master
Interesting technique. Although, I'd image it's risky if you're playing against someone with a good meteor move.
But thanks for the info!

Last edited:

Rakurai

Smash Ace
I've seen Reflex taking advantage of this between stocks.

It's a pity there's no easy way to keep the Speeding Bike on stage, because it's so fragile that it can be destroyed with a single attack for quick access to bike parts.

Top Bottom