• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

waddle dee appreciation thread

showmeyagoose

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ORwj28_0A

appreciate them, you dont realize everytime you spam them you deny some waddle dee jr. a father, so recognize how important they are.

waddle dees are the (not physically)strongest motha****ers to ever walk the stages of smash, so i think we should appreciate that, if you have any thing to say about waddles in general say it here, NO GORDOS ALLOWED!
sorry but if a gordo kills someone it isnt really epic, because gordos have...spikes.

why do i think waddle dees are underdogs? they are always there to save the day, they love their king....who else has friends like that? peach doesnt, she forces toad out in the line of fire, while waddles are born into this world by king dedede,
half of them never seeing combat,
free to prance around while the king erases hostile life.

evidence of appreciation:
my shield broke recently, the king was sitting there stunned looking like a *******, and just as my opponent was charging an Fsmash, WADDLE DEE! came out of nowhere RISKING HIS OWN LIFE, to interrupt the charge. he would put his life on the line for you, sure i was KO'd almost instantly after this because i was over 150% but he saved me from complete humiliation.
but what about waddle doos? there have been countless times where their beams have stunned an enemy in synch with a charged Fsmash. its a beautiful union, but it doesnt compare to being saved by a waddle dee.

thats why i really think we need to appreciate our little buddys, if i could play as a waddle dee i would make him my secondary.

can i get a booya?

Waddle

Smash Ace
You'd only make him your secondary? I'd friggin main him. Waddle Dee is my personal favorite character of all time.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I leave the Dedede forums for a month or so and people stop calling them Undrlings. lol He EVEN USES THE TERM UNDERDOG IN HIS DESCRIPTION! I demand recompense. >_>

showmeyagoose

Smash Cadet
I leave the Dedede forums for a month or so and people stop calling them Undrlings. lol He EVEN USES THE TERM UNDERDOG IN HIS DESCRIPTION! I demand recompense. >_>

undrlings is a horrible derogatory term for them, theyre underdogs but not underlings!
plus, their first name is waddle, im rather offended you dont call them by that!
i give them last names as soon as i throw one out, they may not be good names since im rushed (battle is no place for naming) i usually try to determine its gender, and name it accordingly.

example: waddle joe, waddlesan, waddle may, wadjangles, wadstantine, & waddle loo, are all fine names for a waddle.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
I agree. Waddle Dee=epic underdog. My Waddles fight for me till they can't fight no more. I actually smashed an opponent off the stage, thinking that he would die, but he didn't. Excellent DI I guess. And you know what happened? My Waddle that I had thrown before hand said, "oh HELL no!", walked up to the edge as the opponent rolled back up, and KILLED him. Threw all his all into one final Waddle attack before he dove off the edge. All for me. I will never underappreciate the Waddle.

Nexgenlink

Smash Cadet
Some where between The Lost Woods of Hyrule and Wa
Those brave little no mouthed freaks were rejected by the kirbys of Pop star! But King Dedede took them in and raised them as his own! They all would gladly give their lives for him! For better or for worse. They don't care if they are considered underlings, or bad guys, or even useless tools for Brawl Spamming! They still get out there and fight for that one person they care about the most. Sacrifising what ever needs to be sacrificed! THEY ARE THE TRUE HEROS OF SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!!!!!

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
I eat my own Waddle Dees when I get hungry. They gladly give their lives to serve their king.

dan smith

Smash Champion
I played a 3 stock match yesterday and two of my three KO's were Waddle Dee attacks. Good stuff...except when they get in my way...

Top Bottom