• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Wacky Stages Invitational

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
After the disastrous General Discussion Invitational, I'm back for more. (Oh Lord no)

The rules for the tournament are as follows.
- There are only brackets (no Pools this time).
- 7 minute 3 stocks
- Best 3 out of 5
- No items, Spirits, Stage morph, FS-meter etc.
- The first stage is selected randomly from the "Neutral" section. Every consecutive stage is chosen by the loser of the previous game.
- No stage may be used twice within one match.
- Hazards are off unless mentioned otherwise (duh)
- The point of this event is that there are no "normal" stages, but no insane stages either. Think of it as serious matches in an awkward setting.

Stage list:
Neutral:
- Rainbow Cruise
- Mushroom Kingdom U
- Duck Hunt
- Fountain of Dreams (Hazards on)
- Gamer
- Mementos (Hazards on)

Counterpick:
- Kongo Jungle (Hazards on)
- Norfair
- Peach' Castle
- Brinstar
- Green Greens
- Luigi's Mansion (Hazards on)
- Reset Bomb Forest
- Uwu Island
- Dracula's Castle
- Saffron City
- Frigate Orpheon (Hazards on)

The tournament will comprise of 3 periods:
- Timezone Battles: March 4th until March 8th.
This slot is created because of the timezone issue. This is a week's period in which people can contact their opponents on their own account to get Battles out of the way, so you don't have to wait for a moment when Both you, your opponent and I have time.
Every evening, I'll update the brackets.

- Regular Battles: Saturday march 9th, between 8:00 and 16:00 GMT.
During this Day, I'll be sure to remain online the whole time and I will actively announce which Battles are going on and tag the participants to get them to show up at the same time.

- Strict Battles: Sunday march 10th, starting 11:00 GMT.
Saturday evening, I'll make a timed scedule with each battle that still needs to be fought. These are hard times with half an hour margin. Not showing up in time for these Will lead to disqualification, so if you think you can't make it, make sure to use the Timezone and Regular battle timeslots.
If you're bound to Strict Battles for whatever reason and know that in advance, contact me and we'll figure something out.

There will be a loser's bracket and the winner will get... Bragging Rights.

Discord: Comming Soon

Enter by telling me before march 4th.

Last edited:
Top Bottom