• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs. Zerosuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said:
Hm... I have a question about something... let me make a new thread!

But wait, what's this?!

Hm... it says its important, and that I should read it before making new threads... maybe I should check it out.

Oh hey!

My question about Pocket's mechanics might be covered in there, lets go see! *click*

Hm, some sort of a data sheet? With little tabs at the bottom. Well, Pocket is a special move, so lets click the specials tab!

Oh! So Pocket multiplies the damage a projectile does by x1.9! Nice! You learn something new every day!

-----

See how easy that was! You could have saved yourself time, you could have kept the board 1 thread less cluttered, and you could have saved me the frustration because I put in all of this hard work and there are still people who don't care! Ha ha! Well, welcome to the Villager boards, and have a nice day!!!
Except you would have seen "Matchup Discussion - "Help, I'm having trouble against this character!" If you ever find yourself thinking that, then head on over here!" And then from there you could have used the search function.

Sigh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom