• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs The Dr. and Mario

3kings

Smash Rookie
I don't play with Ganondorf as much now as I did before, but when I did play as him I could never beat Mario or the Dr.. It is all because of one move and that would be there over and B. I was wondering if there is a way around that. Every time I got thrown off the edge it is imposable to make it back. As soon as Ganon does his up and B it is over for him all Mario or the Dr. have to do is just jump of over and B and your dead, and that goes for Ganons over and B move to I was wondering if there is a way to get pass that and get back on or not? I have done every thing I could think of like coming in short and missing his cape and trying to get the edge but I come up short. What can you do to get pass this?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Four options.

1. UpB high enough so that when they cape you, you can DI back onto the stage, you will probably get F-smashed or something to that effect though.

2. Don't get thrown off.

3. DI up so you can either dbj to grab the stage, or if you are up high enough, use your down B and dbj back on the ledge.

4. Don't upB, aerial dodge.

Top Bottom