• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Rosalina Luma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus55

Smash Cadet
NNID
ventus55
I was wonder if any of you guys have any tips on fighting Rosalina and Luma

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
I have trouble against her sometimes but the main thing with rosalina is staying above her and juggling her with up air and up smash and just not letting her land and staying in her face

Ventus55

Smash Cadet
NNID
ventus55
what moves is best against a Rosalina and Luma other up tilt and up smash

Spirst

Seeing as how there's already a MU/Q&A thread, I'm going to close this to reduce clutter. You are more than welcome to get more help there.

To answer your question, water shurikens are actually pretty good at doing chip damage to Luma and when fully charged, will go through Luma and hit Rosalina. I've also noticed that SHFF nairs can sometimes dislodge Luma and send him flying a little back. Hydro pumping her predictable recovery path works well too as it'll send her high up and given her relatively slow falling speed, it's enough time for a punish. With Luma present, uthrow-uair is generally harder to do since Luma can input attacks while Rosalina is in hitstun from the uthrow. Get used to powershielding from grabs,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom