• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Peach!

Psychofox

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2681-0374-2022
Hello! Gato here, G&W and Falcon main in PM.
I often play against a really good Peach player (he is ranked #1 in North Carolina for PM) and I was wondering if anyone had any useful advice for this matchup. He's a really intelligent player who is basically ranked in every smash game in NC. When it comes to this matchup, there tends to be periods where we are literally spacing bacon and turnips because I think that's what we feel is the safest thing to do.
Here is winners finals of a small local we played at http://www.twitch.tv/takaisendo/b/655484243 , fast forward to 6:05:48-ish. 6:35:44 is grands for the same matchup. Anybody have any advice? G&W tricks, fundamentals, specific matchup strats, this matchup feels pretty difficult when he knows what he is doing.

Thanks for reading and watching, I look forward to the replies! First time really posting on smashboards :)

Top Bottom