• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Ness

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
Any tips against the PSI youth? Every step of the way I get outpowered, Ness' Fair and Bair being lethal and out-prioritizing any air move Sonic tries, plus it's hard for me to approach on the ground since I run smack-dab into a PK Fire.

The only reliable way I have of killing him is VERY cheaply gimping his recovery, namely dropping a spring on his head when he's trying to PK Thunder.

Quite frustrated at this point. Am I doing something wrong, or is Sonic just not a good matchup against Ness?

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Well, the Les Enfants Psychic seem to be very good against Sonic, Lucas more so - from my general observation at least. If you can't beat them the way you're trying, see if you can mindrape them until they start making mistakes, and then combo the living hell out of them. SH can help approach, at least from my experience with Sonic. Hmm, apart from these tidbits of relatively weak advice, learn to use his Down Taunt. It. Is. Godly. Also, there's no such thing as cheap in Brawl >.>

Top Bottom