• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Falco

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Gimp his recovery with the nair, combo into the pogo, use your projectiles whenever possible, and use the uthrow to combo. Uair juggles are cool too, and so are fulljump nairs to deny approaches.

Oh yeah, and your Deku Shield can't block lasers if you're holding a bomb.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Down smash like crazy. If he DIs poorly, he'll be sent out far enough for an offstage nair to end his misery. Juggle with dthrow utilt and use up-b for close range priority.

rhan

Smash Hero
I wouldn't up B next to a Falco on stage. I ussually try to catch him closer to the edge[Upon recovery] that way he gets gimped by the stage. That for me is the only time I would use up B for attacking purposes. :/

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Down smash like crazy. If he DIs poorly, he'll be sent out far enough for an offstage nair to end his misery. Juggle with dthrow utilt and use up-b for close range priority.
Dthrow Utilt only works if they don't tech.

I tend to Uthrow -> Utilt -> U/Bair -> regrab

Laijin

Smash Hero
I did'nt bother to read any of the posts here. but what the heck guys.
You can't juggle Falco with dthrow utilt. You can't juggle Falco at all unless its with u-air or u-smash.
Don't d-smash like crazy.
Best approach is to throw bombs while he is SHLing.
Please.
Please.
Read my guide and all of the other helpful YL guides :]

Top Bottom