• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTE! Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl for Evo 2013!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
[rightw]
[/rightw]Still reading this article? Stop wasting time!

Click here to visit Evolution Championship Series' Facebook page and vote for Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl to be implemented into the next Evo!

Currently, Melee is destroying the competition over the likes of popular games such as Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Supep Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition 2012! That's incredible!

After you vote, spread the message to everyone you know! Could we actually see the return of Super Smash Bros. back into the Evo series?

It's up to you guys to decide!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Someone needs to do some case studies, surveys, longitudinal studies etc. about the various fighting game communities, because the fact that Melee is blowing the others out of the water right now just doesn't compute with my family and friends, they are bewildered under the presumption that Smash has no money or community backing, I want to show them how wrong they are.
Woo 100th post!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ohh wow! I'd love to see smash in there! Wish Brawl was up there as well (seeing as I play it competitively ha) but great to see melee coming first as well. Gogo smash! :D

Top Bottom