• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTE for SMASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei

Smash Lord
This is a poll on the MLG forum for the best game ever. I know this is for melee but us SSB64 players can still relate to this. So PLEASE vote for this game! There are only a couple hours left and smash is barely losing!

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2654309&posted=1#post2654309

it only takes a couple minutes to register for an account but its worth it if you want smash to be in the finals.

Thino

Smash Master
MLG forumites often bash us ppl from smashboards for registering on their boards only to vote smash , and not belonging to the community

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
1 min off Metroid. But on the brighter side you had the same post time for your double post. :)

greenblob

Smash Lord
grats greenblob I think you're the 4th person to edit my wiki, none of those 4 were me. lol.
Lies! There are 6 people who have edited your wiki (including me) and I edited it back in April (added you to Smash 64 players category).
[/sadattempttomakemyselflooklessdorky]

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
well for 1 I just guessed the number 4 I can't find where it says how many times it's been edited.

Just as an afterthought, the last time it was edited was nearly at 13:37. Coincidence? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom