• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Voltron

okoya123

Smash Apprentice
does anyone remember back in the day when before cartoonnetwork became really gay toonami was all that and a bag of chips and one of the best cartoons they had Voltron. It was that cartoon that had the usual giant robot that would save the day but the robots that made the giant robot were cats. Some of the othr great cartoons were Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon and last but not least Tenchi

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
yea, i watch it every morning man, and saw all the old seasons. one of the best shows, up there with cyborg 009

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
but, too bad toonami took off all the good shows. i really think there should be a cartoon Network Teen or Anime channel. It seems like they always take away the good shows. dont get me wrong, i'm a naruto fan and such now, just that we ned some old and some new.

Top Bottom