• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vocaloid Discussion

D

Deleted member

Feel free to discuss anything Vocaloid related here! Favorite characters, music, etc. Just please keep the discussion civil and be respectful towards others. Thank you. ^_^

D

Deleted member

one of my favs and the video is awesome as well! <3

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
My older sister used to be into this stuff about 6 years ago, so I've heard quite a lot of older vocaloid stuff (I've heard the song you posted above, but the music video is new to me.) A few that I remember fairly well are Kokoro and the Daughter of Evil Series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My older sister used to be into this stuff about 6 years ago, so I've heard quite a lot of older vocaloid stuff (I've heard the song you posted above, but the music video is new to me.) A few that I remember fairly well are Kokoro and the Daughter of Evil Series.
awesome! ^^ i guess you can say i'm kind of new to vocaloid, because i just got into it about a year ago. there is so much out there i can't believe it. i wish it was more popular in the states. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

his voice *melts* ^_^ <3

jonnnnnnnn

Smash Rookie
You know what, i wasn't going to get into vocaloids. But my girlfriend is a bit of an anime junkie so vocaloids came with the package.

I gotta say miku, ren, lin? And another one that sings "hunny hunny" they're pretty damn catchy and soothing.

I want to surprise her with some vocaloids she hasnt heard, got a list of any of your favorites?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I want to surprise her with some vocaloids she hasnt heard, got a list of any of your favorites?
I've always liked Rin and Len, along with Miku, Luka, and Kaito. Luka came out a little bit before I learned about Vocaloids, and sounded the most realistic out of everybody at the time. I haven't kept up with Vocaloid, however, so I don't know about anything from around 4 years ago until now relating to vocaloids.

If she doesn't know any old stuff I'd suggest the Evils Theater in general, Old Radio if you want to show off Kaito, World Is Mine for Miku, Daughter of Evil series for the twins (although you could do Re_Birthday for Len and Kokoro/Meltdown for Rin), Tower for Luka, and Give Me Back My Pants if you want a good laugh.

D

Deleted member

You know what, i wasn't going to get into vocaloids. But my girlfriend is a bit of an anime junkie so vocaloids came with the package.

I gotta say miku, ren, lin? And another one that sings "hunny hunny" they're pretty damn catchy and soothing.

yeah those are my some of my favs too. :p hunny hunny, hmm that does not ring a bell to me, sorry.

luka and kamui i like as well, but she has probably heard of those if she is a 'junkie.' xD

D

Deleted member

wish i could go to one of these shows. looks so awesome! :D

jonnnnnnnn

Smash Rookie
My girl went to the miku concert in LA one anime expo, and recoreded the whole thing. She sat me through the whole thing. It was nice.

Also she already heard an loves those songs (x so i just ended up buying the Miku game for 3DS.

D

Deleted member

My girl went to the miku concert in LA one anime expo, and recoreded the whole thing. She sat me through the whole thing. It was nice.

Also she already heard an loves those songs (x so i just ended up buying the Miku game for 3DS.
no fair ;(

Top Bottom