• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vishtopia 7 Balanced Doubles Results - 13/06/2014 - A&C World, Toronto, Canada

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnO8RdrwgnBOjs3gEqK6j4yuPDGGpX9nv

Stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/acgamesonline/b/538196438 (tournament starts at roughly 2:05:30)

Thanks to A&C World for providing the venue, setups, prizes, and stream equipment! Since Brawl balanced doubles tournaments (and other Brawl tournaments) have become a regular thing at A&C's Friday smashfests, A&C World has decided to start handing out prizes for the top 2 teams! Each member of the 1st place team gets their $5 venue fee back (so essentially a free smashfest if you win!), and each member of the 2nd place team gets a drink of their choice from A&C World's selection of soft drinks (355 mL cans of Coca-Cola, Sprite, Nestea, Canada Dry, etc). From what I understand, these prizes will be given out by A&C World from now on.

Like most events in the Vishtopia series, this event ran standard Balanced Doubles.

Brawl Balanced Doubles: 22 entrants (11 teams)

Bracket

1: Chris Fisch (:metaknight:) + RDA (:kirby2:/:jigglypuff:)
- $10 ($5 each)

2: V115 (:zerosuitsamus:) + Doug (:gw:) - Soft drinks

3: Killer AP (:metaknight:/:marth:) + Honeybee (:lucas:)

4: Poke (:dk2:/:falco:) + Nate (:lucas:)

5: EMG Blacktwins (:fox:/:metaknight:/:popo:) + Mitch (:luigi2:)

5: Ryoko (:zerosuitsamus:) + Brady (:pikachu2:)

7: P$ (:pikachu2:) + Percon (:wario:)

7: Blueberry Kong (:dk2:) + GLDN (:falco:)

9: Jen (:toonlink:) + Trogd (:wolf:)

9: pidgezero_one (:kirby2:) + Wat (:snake:)

9: Tralo (:lucario:) + Chaz (:olimar:)

If I listed the wrong character, or did not mention all of the characters you used in this event, please tell me who you used so I can adjust the results accordingly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom