• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virtual Dub Problems

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I downloaded the K-Lite Codec Pack and I'm trying to view it via Virtual Dub but it doesn't show. How do I get it to appear?

And on that matter, I'm also having trouble getting the video preview to appear on Virtual Dub after pressing Capture AVI. Nothing's coming out.
For info, I'm using an EasyCap D60 with three Dual RCA Male to Female y-cables on my component cables (red, blue, green).

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to view it
View what? An AVI, WMV, MOV, ...? I've never had any luck with watching formats other than AVI on VirtualDub, even with the K-Lite codec pack. I guess your best bet'd be to use an external tool to convert your non-AVI file into an AVI file.

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
My VirtualDub isn't working either. I click Capture AVI and it shows nothing. It used to work, and I even got a brand new capture device, but no luck. When I click on Video > Video Source too, no options show up there. Any answers?

Top Bottom