• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VIRGINIA TECH N64 Singles & Doubles Tournament

TheCowardJiggz

Smash Rookie
$5 entry for singles tournament, $5 entry per team.
Contact baloghvt@gmail.com for more information.
The Essentials:
Where: Blacksburg, VA
When: Saturday, April 23 2011

Levels are random but Planet Zebes and Mushroom Kingdom are out. Team attack will be on, 5 stock game for singles & doubles, best-of-three w/ a loser's bracket - best of 5 for championship, all characters are available, payout for 1/2/3 is 60%/30%/105 of the pot, respectively.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The only way I'll be able to go to this is if somebody drives me, and even then it's not a sure thing.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Get A$ to do it. You guys need to play on console (also I have an unhealthy urge to see you fail miserably to transition away from keyboard. It'll make me feel more accepting of my own lack of console prowess)

The Star King

Smash Hero
You're probably better than I am. I've played it on console like once or twice in my life.

I mean, I can cancel and tech, thanks to Melee. But Melee also causes me to do a lot of dumb things, like attempt to shield with R a milllion times.

TheCowardJiggz

Smash Rookie
oh damn. good luck with a ride. My parents are up near Manassas; if I go visit them in the coming months I'll hit you up if you're down to play

Top Bottom