• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virginia Tech Biweeklies - NEXT: February 1st, 2009 - Melee/Brawl/TvC

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I have a D-Link router, most of my games have been pretty laggy, but I haven't had connection problems in general. Netgear has an internal firewall that you need to disable.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
FACE! you guys gotta come...

i need to get a lan adapter for my wii, i tried using my roomies wireless and it sucked, so i havent done any online yet

hope to play all you guys soon

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Justin is going out of town. We can't use his place. We need a new location for this weekend. My place might be possible if absolutely necessary, but it would certainly not be our best option. Need to step this shiz up. Look around study lounges in the dorms maybe, or if you have an apartment or something else that we could throw a tourney at, post asap please. Also need setups.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
There are two lounges in Pritchard that I know of. I can bring wii+brawl, but i don't have a tv to use.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Not to speak for Psycho Mantis (since it is his Wii that we play on) but I think we could provide a Wii and Brawl. However, our TV is way too large to carry around unless we were going to play in the Vawter 2nd floor lounge. The lounges on our floor don't have TV's (I think) so we'd need people to provide more.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
just come to the 3rd floor lounge in pritchard

my number is 5712052952

hit me up

there is one tv there and i can bring a full set up.

im tryin to organize a brawl torney on campus w/ half the pot goin to a charity.

anyone interested in helping me?

chillindude829

Smash Master
Since Justin won't be here, Bob is holding the biweekly at his apartment on Saturday. I don't have his address or anything so you should post info, Bob.

Also I might not be able to make it, my parents might want me to come to NoVA for the weekend. I'll let everyone know when I find out if I'm coming

Seraphi-Kid

Smash Rookie
Man, pretty tempted to start coming to these things seeing as I'm transfering to Tech next semester, **** Fredericksburg.

'Course that would mean a 3 hour drive from Fairfax.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
we started super late, but good stuff, lots of crazy characters used

teams
1 Fancy pants (kyle and black hayato)
2 Ballwings (Bobz and Eddie)
3 F* NC (Masa and Nate)
4 The sex (Zack and Psycho Mantis)
5 Flash Dance (eric and chris) and combustrious (cole and brian)

singles
1 Black Hayato (Zelda and Ike)
2 East Coast Eddie (Meta, Lucas, Lucario)
3 Special K (Marth)
4 Eric (Olimar and Pit)
5 Bobz (Wario) and Psycho Mantis (Snake)
7 Masa (Toon Link) and Nate (G dub, Ike)
9 Zack (Zero suit), Brian (Ike), Chris (G dub and others) and Cole (Ness)

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Daaaang, sounds like it was some good stuff. I'm pretty bummed that I missed out on the funs yet again.

Hopefully next time you guys will get to see my kirby and pika, and Andrew's diddy/ whoever else he tends to beat me up with... I can't remember right now.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
mantis: that snake was awesome, and i think hes a solid teams player, esp if your partner knows where you like to lay mines and stuff, good stuff reppin snake

big shoutout to special k and bringing four people with you, you guys are awesome, that zelda is too good, eric with the random olimar... you should've busted that out against me, i would've been in trouble

zack: that zero suit was solid

masa and nate: you guys rock, i think i lucked out when i didnt have to play either of you

east coast eddie is too good!

Black Hayato PTA

Smash Cadet
Good stuff from everyone who was there reppin Sova. I don't know how often you will see me since I am from Maryland, but I definitely had a good time and if you see me at any other tournaments I will gladly give you a match.

Everyone pulled out some good stuff and I can't wait to play some of the ones i might have missed.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
we started super late, but good stuff, lots of crazy characters used

teams
1 Fancy pants (kyle and black hayato)
2 Ballwings (Bobz and Eddie)
3 F* NC (Masa and Nate)
4 The sex (Zack and Psycho Mantis)
5 Flash Dance (eric and chris) and combustrious (cole and brian)

singles
1 Black Hayato (Zelda and Ike)
2 East Coast Eddie (Meta, Lucas, Lucario)
3 Special K (Marth)
4 Eric (Olimar and Pit)
5 Bobz (Wario) and Psycho Mantis (Snake)
7 Masa (Toon Link) and Nate (G dub, Ike)
9 Zack (Zero suit), Brian (Ike), Chris (G dub and others) and Cole (Ness)
Step it up son.. dont make me come down there and disgrace you....

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking there will be no fest this weekend as C3 is going on up North. But if anyone at VT wants to brawl during the week, hit me up.

Anyone considering traveling: the competition is pretty stiff down here, you should join us. We play brawl all the time down here so we will give you a good challenge.

Also, Virginia Tech challenges any other school to a brawl crew battle! Bring it.

Ballwings!

Top Bottom