• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Anna announced for Smash 5

She's the only character who is on disc DLC. You have to pay up the shekels to unlock her :yeahboi:
Or she can be unlocked after obtaining X amount of Smash coins. Or after X amount of Coin Battle matches. It's certainly some incentive to use the Coin Battle mode. As of now, my total Coin matches are 0.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I want Anna, but I have a feeling a lot of people would just call her another generic Fire Emblem character. People already complain about all the "Blue-Haired Anime Swordfighters" and I don't think some non-Fire Emblem fans would be too happy if she got in.
Anna can use everything but axes and tanks in FE as of Fates, so we can use that to give her a lance, staff, ninjutsu, tomes,blah blah blah. Hell, my personal moveset uses every weapon type she can use

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Anna for Smash 5. She can have either :4feroy:or:4lucina:'s spot

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Anna for Smash 5. She can have either :4feroy:or:4lucina:'s spot
First, "Spots" doesn't exist.
Second, nobody should ever be sacrificed for other characters, since everyone have fans. No matter how much I want a character, I would never cut anyone for having it.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Forgive me if I seem just a bit nitpicky about this @Wintropy, but I think you forgot to add the trophy description for Anna in Smash 4 on the OP. I noticed that you added it for Tiki's OP. Also, you might want to add Female Robin's palette swap that references Anna as well.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Forgive me if I seem just a bit nitpicky about this @Wintropy, but I think you forgot to add the trophy description for Anna in Smash 4 on the OP. I noticed that you added it for Tiki's OP.
Oh, really? Thanks for the catch!

I'll be updating both this OP and Tiki's very soon, so I'll get to work on it then! :3

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Updated OP with new stuff and all that jazzmatazz~

I updated the Tiki thread too, you should definitely check it out~ ;3

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Should involve Wario and money
I have one idea, so bear with me here:

The flaming Smash symbol shows up per usual, and we see a couple of shots of a large grassy clearing. We later see Wario riding on his motorcycle with a big bag of nothing but gold. He notices a large bag of gold sitting in the middle of the clearing. Noticing that no one's around to claim it, with a greedy look in his eyes, he gets ready to take it up and take off. We then hear a rustling in the bushes, complete with a red streak dashing out to ambush Wario with a myriad of weapons. In the end, the ambush results in Wario getting sent flying and landing on the ground, HARD. Face down in the dirt, we see the red streak's true identity: A young, beautiful woman with red hair tied in a ponytail. That's right, the mysterious stranger is none other than Anna! After some gameplay footage, the usual SSB4 logo shows up. Anna then poses with her signature finger-on-the-lip coy look, stating to Wario: "Careful, love. Prices aren't the only things I can cut in half!" Anna then looks at her beautiful, shining reflection in a gold coin she got Wario's collection. Speaking of Wario, when it comes to money, as we all know, Wario is NEVER one to give up a fight that easily, not even to a woman. That being said, off of a small corner of the reflection of the gold coin Anna's holding, we see (and even hear!) Wario's stomach beginning to inflate! (If you've seen the E3 trailer for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you already know where this is going.) BTW, Anna doesn't notice ANY of what Wario's doing until the last second, when notices a large golden glow appear from behind her...only to see the golden glow being produced...by Wario's buttocks! Obviously, Anna gains a MASSIVELY shocked/horrified expression on her face after seeing this, and then the screen abruptly switches to black. From there, we don't see anything, but we do hear a VERY loud farting noise.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

The flaming Smash symbol shows up per usual, and we see a couple of shots of a large grassy clearing. We later see Wario riding on his motorcycle with a big bag of nothing but gold. He notices a large bag of gold sitting in the middle of the clearing. Noticing that no one's around to claim it, with a greedy look in his eyes, he gets ready to take it up and take off. We then hear a rustling in the bushes, complete with a red streak dashing out to ambush Wario with a myriad of weapons. In the end, the ambush results in Wario getting sent flying and landing on the ground, HARD. Face down in the dirt, we see the red streak's true identity: A young, beautiful woman with red hair tied in a ponytail. That's right, the mysterious stranger is none other than Anna! After some gameplay footage, the usual SSB4 logo shows up. Anna then poses with her signature finger-on-the-lip coy look, stating to Wario: "Careful, love. Prices aren't the only things I can cut in half!" Anna then looks at her beautiful, shining reflection in a gold coin she got Wario's collection. Speaking of Wario, when it comes to money, as we all know, Wario is NEVER one to give up a fight that easily, not even to a woman. That being said, off of a small corner of the reflection of the gold coin Anna's holding, we see (and even hear!) Wario's stomach beginning to inflate! (If you've seen the E3 trailer for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you already know where this is going.) BTW, Anna doesn't notice ANY of what Wario's doing until the last second, when notices a large golden glow appear from behind her...only to see the golden glow being produced...by Wario's buttocks! Obviously, Anna gains a MASSIVELY shocked/horrified expression on her face after seeing this, and then the screen abruptly switches to black. From there, we don't see anything, but we do hear a VERY loud farting noise.
Problem: DLC characters don't have much CGI

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master

I like this.
Wario biggest enemies are red heads who love money

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I like this.
Wario biggest enemies are red heads who love money
Yeah, definitely! Only difference is, (unless my memory is a bit fuzzy from his little spat with Mona) I decided to play it for laughs, and sort of give Wario the last laugh on this one. That being the whole "Wario Waft fart attack on Anna off screen" ending in my trailer.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I had an English test today
'Anna works at the bank'
Kinda accurate. Also going to share some good copypasta if I'm lucky
what the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you knowI graduated top of my class in the Israeli School of Economics and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Wallstreet and I have over 300 Bitcoins. I am trained in gorilla marketing and I'm the top Ebay bidding sniper in the entire world. You are nothing to me but another target. I will wipe your wallet the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Annas across Ylisse and your credit card number is being stolen right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your savings, you're ****ing broke kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and I can bankrupt you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in commodities trading, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Isreali Department of Finance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bank account off the face off the continent you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue, but you didn't, and now you're paying the price you goddamn idiot. I will **** expenses all over you and you will drown in them. You're ****ing destitute, kiddo.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Still no word on spotpass characters

Than again, a lot of things about fates is taking forever Aqua full theme isn't being released until january lol

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
http://serenesforest.net/2015/09/13/fates-lingering-mysteries/

Wild speculah theory below.

Anna will be an Amiibo. IS knows this, and is keeping her in the code in anticipation.
If so, it would improve her chances as a Smash character, since Sakurai / Nintendo will be naturally incentivized to give the amiibo more value. Aside from all of her other good reasons for her inclusion we've outlined countless times, that is.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
So the second DLC mission on the list unlocks Anna

We'll see her on the 24th

Hope we get official art soon too

Of course you have to buy her mission lol

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So the second DLC mission on the list unlocks Anna

We'll see her on the 24th

Hope we get official art soon too

Of course you have to buy her mission lol
tbh I'd be concerned if she didn't charge us. Think of it as a dowry or something.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Fire Emblem artist has been making some neat sketches of fate characters on his twitter

Hope he does Anna on her release

he probably won't

Last edited:
Top Bottom