• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains of the Legend of Zelda series/ Who is deemed worthy to rule the Smash scene?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Ganon is most likely already in the game, so I don't really feel the need to discuss his chances.

As far as other contenders for the Legend of Zelda spot, they're sadly quite low. My personal favorite is Aganhim to tell the truth, as he was the first major Zelda villain I squared off against, not mention he seems to me to have dealt out the most death (i.e. Link's Uncle, the King of Hyrule, the Priest, etc.). I also like Onox, Veran, and Vaati, each exhibiting an ominous aura in their own particular way. The Skull Kid was an interesting villain as well, but since you spent the least amount of time in actual battle with him (did it even count as a fight?), I'd say he's the least likely of the mentioned villains. Vaati currently has the best chances, having appeared in 3 games with Aganhim, Onox, and Veran pretty much tied as the runner-ups.

El HP

Smash Ace
it'd be like saying Dark Samus would be a good addition while Samus is there too. =/ They just look too alike, my opinion though.
Have you ever played MP2? they are completely different.

On topic Ganon is obviously in, Vaati has higher chances than of all the villians mentioned I think Veran would be interesting but she has no chance in hell.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
does anyone have a move set for ganon, i have trouble picturing a giant pig warrior fighting and platforming at the same time, although it could work.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
You don't need much of a moveset. I mean, he's giant, sometimes weilds a tridant, and is a pig monster, that covers almost all the melee attacks. As for specials... well, in most of his appearances, Ganon teleports and uses all kinds of energy projectiles, and sometimes he summons firey bat shaped thngs.

I sorta see it as this: Ganondorf is already slow and heavy, so Ganon can't really be slow and heavy too, because otherwise where's the difference between his two selves? I think that Ganon should be slow, but unlike Ganondorf, he should have range. Sort of like a turret, he has limited movement, so all his moves revolve around distancing his opponent so that they'll be at the mercy of his fearsome projectile magic.

As an added bonus, Ganondorf and Ganon might even be linked via some kinda transformation. When Ganondorf transforms there's an explosion (because of the size increase) that pushes the enemy into Ganons range, and when Ganon transformes back, there's an implosion (due to the decrease in size) which pulls people into Ganondorfs superior melee range.

Eh? How about that? Could be pretty cool.

Top Bottom