• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - Bad enough dudes! - ENDGAME - HERO + RAM VICTORY!

D

Deleted member

I am going to bed.....
Life is hard. Living is nice, but not fun either.
Good night.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
indeed~ i'll talk more at night, and if rng is on my side (which guessing since what happened in rimworld and darkest dungeon **** NO but still) you'll all see what i do next day
I'll definitely talk to you during the night.

Mainly because we always end up having a PM on night one lmao

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Now I just need to find out which of you is Dr. Sloth.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Have you said what you do yet?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I'd like to claim that I am a Kirby villain and invite someone to test whether that's me lying or telling the truth. If any lie detectors are out there, by all means, come by Night 1 and make a claim that tells me whether I should trust you or be wary of you. You're more than free to just take that as my claim otherwise.

Rather than character guessing games, I'd rather just hear somebody's claim for being a Fool so we can get that vote over with. Until somebody's dead or powers have been used, I don't see any basis to voting someone off Day 1 outside of taking a complete shot in the dark, maybe getting scum but just as likely maybe killing our only Doctor or Cop.

No Lynch is a thing in this game, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm sick of these character guessing games, sick and tired, they aren't helping anyone. All they're doing is clogging up the pages and making it harder to catch up.
Also, tryong to "guess" characters is really only gonna give Mafia potential fakeclaims so stop.
If someone wants to actually claim something useful, then by all means do so, but for the love of god stop with these unnecessary guessing games. If you guys don't take this seriously, I'll have to kill you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, I'm sick of these character guessing games, sick and tired, they aren't helping anyone. All they're doing is clogging up the pages and making it harder to catch up.
Also, tryong to "guess" characters is really only gonna give Mafia potential fakeclaims so stop.
If someone wants to actually claim something useful, then by all means do so, but for the love of god stop with these unnecessary guessing games. If you guys don't take this seriously, I'll have to kill you.
I'd have hidden it or just gave hints, especially since my character's "name" basically gives my role, but... I already implied what my character is.

To be perfectly fair, my guess was "that one man from the Disney short about Mickey Mouse having a nightmare about his dog and eventually himself being tied up for vivisection."

But I thought that would be TOO obscure.
Thought that too when I saw it.
Guess what my role is now that you know who I am.

Though actually, no need to guess, since I'll be proving my claim tonight; one of you will get a vial at the end of the day. Keep me alive and I'll both explain what it does and prove my role.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Opossum saw that I posted that link to the Vader theme and asked about it, and before waiting to get an answer he claims a book version of the character. First off, what kinda nerd reads Star Wars? And secondly, yes I am Darth Vader, from the films and television category.

My inclination is to destroy him now, regardless of the circumstances. I am not yet sure though.

This game has a lot of players, so a lot of roles, but the theme has unlimited potential, so it is shocking to see multiple versions of the same character being claimed. That being said, Swampy wanted to experiment, and this phenomenon explains the existence the source of the media bit of our role PMs, which otherwise would just be an unnecessary detail.

One option that I see hasn't been considered is to lynch Golden. His character claim means that his death could potentially confirm a living player's identity if he's telling the truth, since he says that he is a copy of our Maleficent dilemma. And there is also the possibility that it is a fake claim and Mystique, as a villain that in the recent movies has been quite the protagonist, could reveal the flavor of the mafia, if they aren't simply just random heroes.

D

Deleted member

I'd have hidden it or just gave hints, especially since my character's "name" basically gives my role, but... I already implied what my character is.

Guess what my role is now that you know who I am.

Though actually, no need to guess, since I'll be proving my claim tonight; one of you will get a vial at the end of the day. Keep me alive and I'll both explain what it does and prove my role.
There's 23 players, no way am I keeping track of all these hints and even guess who each and everyone is.
Doesn't help that none of you figured out the most obvious of hints so it's not like you can act like it isn't hard to guess, because it seemingly is that hard for all of you. You guys are just not good enough, I can't feel a thing.
Opossum saw that I posted that link to the Vader theme and asked about it, and before waiting to get an answer he claims a book version of the character. First off, what kinda nerd reads Star Wars? And secondly, yes I am Darth Vader, from the films and television category.

My inclination is to destroy him now, regardless of the circumstances. I am not yet sure though.

This game has a lot of players, so a lot of roles, but the theme has unlimited potential, so it is shocking to see multiple versions of the same character being claimed. That being said, Swampy wanted to experiment, and this phenomenon explains the existence the source of the media bit of our role PMs, which otherwise would just be an unnecessary detail.

One option that I see hasn't been considered is to lynch Golden. His character claim means that his death could potentially confirm a living player's identity if he's telling the truth, since he says that he is a copy of our Maleficent dilemma. And there is also the possibility that it is a fake claim and Mystique, as a villain that in the recent movies has been quite the protagonist, could reveal the flavor of the mafia, if they aren't simply just random heroes.
I say we keep the lynch on Pokechu, and act accprdingly as to how he flips.
We can deal with you and Opo during Night.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I was thinking the Terminator had to be one of the mafia.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

So everyone is a villain, but the heroes are converted ones?

Huh... that's interesting.

But if what you say is true, then Chu is definitely mafia because Cori claimed she was Kingdom Hearts Maleficent while Chu said "Films and Television"

One of them has always been a villain, the other has been shown in a more protagonistic light.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Opossum Opossum

What are your powers? Perhaps just offer up one of your choosing.

The one I offer is that I can challenge you to a duel to the death during the Day. Essentially I am a one-time gladiator. Easy to demonstrate, and I'm inclined to do so sooner rather than later to show everyone that it is genuine, since it is a common occurrence for mafia in these parts to fake claim something that cannot be faked but they just put off "doing" it.

D

Deleted member

There has never been a consistent rule regarding No Lynch, first game didn't have it at all, most games had it as an option regardless of phase and Capcom vs banned it after Day 1.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
So everyone is a villain, but the heroes are converted ones?

Huh... that's interesting.

But if what you say is true, then Chu is definitely mafia because Cori claimed she was Kingdom Hearts Maleficent while Chu said "Films and Television"

One of them has always been a villain, the other has been shown in a more protagonistic light.
Indeed.

Darth Vader also has a protagonist origin, which only adds to my concerns with this double of mine.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Indeed.

Darth Vader also has a protagonist origin, which only adds to my concerns with this double of mine.
It makes both of you a bit suspicious.

Especially since Vader had a heel(kek)-face turn in Return of the Jedi.

But you're claiming Gladiator and I have trouble seeing a role like that on a scum... then again, Swamp said balance could be whack.

Top Bottom