• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager's Weapons/Supplies/Objects

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
This thread is all about the objects from Animal Crossing (or not) that the Villager uses and common objects from Animal Crossing that he DOESN'T use, not about his specific moveset.

Alright, now that that's cleared up, lets get this started.

Confirmed Weapons/Objects
- Axe
- Balloons
- Bowling Ball
- Boxing Gloves
- Butterfly Net*
- Fireworks
- Gyroid
- Stick
- Helmet
- Potted Sapling
- Shovel
- Slingshot
- Tree
- Turnips
- Umbrella
- Weeds

*the net was only so far really shown in the trailer and the poster, as far as I know.

Objects/Weapons from Animal Crossing that could work (Unconfirmed/Unused)
- Bag of Bells
- Bug Container
- Carpet
- Fishing Rod
- Fish
- Fossil
- Fruit
- Furniture Leaves
- Furniture
- House
- Letter (mail)
- Paintings
- Pinwheel
- Present
- Shells
- Toy Hammer
- Wallpaper Roll

As you can see, there's a lot of different things we have not seen the Villager use, and although he's probably going to use some of the things I have said in the unconfirmed section, there's plenty of unused weapons. maybe even enough for a separate character! maybe.

If I left anything out of either category, please tell me below.

Hong

The Strongest
Anyone else find the bowling ball a bit strange? Maybe it has rolling physics when used on sloped terrain. If not, i rather have just dropped a gyroid or bag of bells.

Cookie_Aroma

Smash Cadet
There's the pinwheel, which could be used as a multi-hitting weapon.

Maybe flower seeds could work as well. If they are tossed and hit someone, they would get the flower-on-head status effect.

Also, now you can move the gyroid up to the top category because of that daily screenshot from a few days ago.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Villager's also been shown using some unothrodox items he doesn't have access to in the games such as Fireworks, some Ray Gun, and a Ruler (looks like a taunt).

I think the Balloon Fighter helmet shown in the first trailer might be an item since I think the Gyroid Rocket might be his recovery or UpB.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
How about the sparkler, party popper, sign post, and pattern tile? Or dandelions. Maybe as a weak, lingering attack where the Villager blows a dandelion, scattering the spores.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Anyone else find the bowling ball a bit strange? Maybe it has rolling physics when used on sloped terrain. If not, i rather have just dropped a gyroid or bag of bells.
If it rolls, well... that would be awesome. But it also would differentiate the bowling ball from Megaman's hard knuckle (aerial down A) and the Villager's turnip (which so far looks like his aerial down A). With projectiles as aerial attacks, there should be some exploration in this new design space.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who finds the Boxing Glove & Bowling Ball moves unfitting...?
I play a lot of Animal Crossing, but maybe I've missed something. Can anybody justify why Villager uses those two moves?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Nope, those two items are completely new in Smash 4. Balloon Fight helmet and Ray Gun he also never used. (Seriously, a ray gun!? Are you really that low in the idea department!?)

I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope the boxing gloves doesn't stop Little Mac from being in the game.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Nope, those two items are completely new in Smash 4. Balloon Fight helmet and Ray Gun he also never used. (Seriously, a ray gun!? Are you really that low in the idea department!?)

I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope the boxing gloves doesn't stop Little Mac from being in the game.
Ray gun....? I've never seen that move before. Is there a screenshot/video of him using it anywhere?

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Another move I'm curious about - noticed that the first post said that a turnip move is confirmed. Are there any screens or videos of that anywhere? I've seen every Picture of the Day, and I never such a move.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Another move I'm curious about - noticed that the first post said that a turnip move is confirmed. Are there any screens or videos of that anywhere? I've seen every Picture of the Day, and I never such a move.
I know it's somewhere. ppl were arguing whether or not peach was confirmed from it, lol.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who finds the Boxing Glove & Bowling Ball moves unfitting...?
I play a lot of Animal Crossing, but maybe I've missed something. Can anybody justify why Villager uses those two moves?
I made a thread before speculating that Mii Mask could be utilized with Villager: http://smashboards.com/threads/what-if-villagers-appearance-was-customizeable.338771/

To keep it short: while there are other bowling & boxing related items in AC, the ball & gloves are not. Thus I suspect those objects+Balloon Fighter hat are part of Villager's moveset mainly because miis are his alt.

Top Bottom