• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager projectiles

Treece

Smash Cadet
So I've been messing around with Villager and Mario and figured out what few things.

Firstly, Villager's projectiles are as follows:

Side B
Side Air
Dash attack
Timber stage 3
Side smash.

That's right, as Mario, you can reflect all of them, including the infamous bowling ball and the tree.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
She isn't as bad as Mega Man when it comes to projectiles, at least. 3/4 of Mega Man's moves are projectiles.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
And yet I still find myself wishing for more projectiles. I wish that the down air was a downward slingshot. Mega Man's down air is like my favorite move of his and I wish Villager had something like it. But, alas, can't always get what we want.

Soshii

Villageoise
NNID
kvlasco
3DS FC
1134-7845-8828
Lol side smash should have been Villager releasing a shark in his thinking pose like in the AC games, would have made more sense than a bowling bowl. (not that I dislike the bowling ball or anything)

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Lol side smash should have been Villager releasing a shark in his thinking pose like in the AC games, would have made more sense than a bowling bowl. (not that I dislike the bowling ball or anything)
I really want this now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Also the tree can occasionally release a plank acting as an item. So that's another projectile.

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
The bowling ball is really the only one I'm most afraid of being reflected, But the rest being reflected benefits villager, as they can most likely pocket it. Also, Side arial (Which I love...) is so fast and probably wont be reflected. Also I've noticed that reflecting the dash attack tends to only turn around villager and the pot keeps going.

The bowling ball is really the only one I'm most afraid of being reflected, But the rest being reflected benefits villager, as they can most likely pocket it. Also, Side arial (Which I love...) is so fast and probably wont be reflected. Also I've noticed that reflecting the dash attack tends to only turn around villager and the pot keeps going.
FAir and BAir's projectiles can be pocketed and reflected. Also I think the pot can be reflected as well, it just depends on the spacing.

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
FAir and BAir's projectiles can be pocketed and reflected. Also I think the pot can be reflected as well, it just depends on the spacing.
Yeah I know, I'm saying that often, that doesn't occur. Maybe after awhile people will be better at reflecting the pot but Fair and Bair go so fast that it's not likely that it will be reflected or pocketed. At least not easily.

Top Bottom