• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager + Pac-Man glitch

Wafflemastah

Smash Rookie
NNID
wafflemastah38
so i was playing with a friend in 2v2 for glory, and then this glitch happens where i become stuck in the ground in a 1 frame crouch animation. my friend cannot move me at all, and the pac-mans did not hit me so i cant confirm if i can be hit out of it or not. and as an added bonus, on the moment i was teleported into the center of the stage frozen, one of the enemy pac-men(mans?) were teleported back onto the trampoline. what the hell happened?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
okay, I saw what happen and will try to replucate it!

Pacmans UpB trampoline doesnt vanish and one new gets called, it just move to pacmans new location.
since you are pocketing the exact same time as one pacman does UpB, instead for the trampoline goes to pacman, pacman gets to the trampoline.
thanks that the trampoline should be inactive in the grab for villager, it gets activated and corrupts villager and puts him in the middle middle of the stage! (0 in X and Y axel)

Wafflemastah

Smash Rookie
NNID
wafflemastah38
okay, I saw what happen and will try to replucate it!

Pacmans UpB trampoline doesnt vanish and one new gets called, it just move to pacmans new location.
since you are pocketing the exact same time as one pacman does UpB, instead for the trampoline goes to pacman, pacman gets to the trampoline.
thanks that the trampoline should be inactive in the grab for villager, it gets activated and corrupts villager and puts him in the middle middle of the stage! (0 in X and Y axel)
oof, thats pretty rough, cool how you figiured it out though, i think i understand. im just wondering why i cant move and theres no frames of animation when i get teleported. guess thats just part of it.

Top Bottom