• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager final smash broken?

Nein01

Smash Rookie
Has anyone else had trouble executing villager's final smash?

It's failed for me several times so far despite standing in what seemed to be the perfect position. How close or far away do you have to be exactly? I even remember one time standing on a tilted platform next to a stationary opponent and it didn't work. Could that be a bug?

Every other final smash seems to have a much higher success rate, mainly due to not requiring such extremely specific areas of activation for them to work.

In the end it doesn't really matter much to me since I usually play sans-items, but it's definitely left me completely baffled at times when nook and his two slave-wage workers couldn't find the character standing right next to me when I summoned them to do a job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom