• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Exclusive Tournaments

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Attention all Villager mains! @ Whitepikmin Whitepikmin , a newer user on these boards, has taken the time to create some brackets on challonge in order to host a tournament exclusively for the character Villager! Since he's new, he wanted me to make the thread, but I'll let him make the next post with all the details and links and stuff.

Take it away, Whitepikmin!

PyroBandit

Smash Cadet
I'd be down for a Killager-only tournament.

Do we know what the dates are for these tourneys?

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
Hey everyone, I got 2 villager only tournaments made on Challonge, you have to sign up there:
3ds tournament: http://challonge.com/vill2
wii u tournament: http://challonge.com/Vill
There will be no prizes for the winner just the satisfaction of winning. These will be in at least a month. There is a bit more detail on challonge. Thanks, SoniCraft.

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
Super excited for this :p
I freaking love Villager dittos (although I'm not great at them XD) so this'll be an awesome experience.

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
Yeah, Smash Potato tournament! ;)

Before I sign up, though, I'd like a time and date. Hopefully the bracket will still be open, because I'd really like to join.

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
I am planning on at least a month, the time and date will be made to confirm with the schedules of everyone.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Monda and tuesday huh?
Wish I could participate but those days are bad for me xD (surprised so many people are good to go those days)

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
Will dreamland be legal?
Also I think Yoshis on 3ds should be legal for more variety and also the fact its a starter on anthers and most online 3ds tourneys.
Just my thought on it.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I'll use this tourney as a chance to prove those that the Wood Chip is filled with potential. Villager mains must know!

Jokes aside, I can't wait for this tourney. It will be tough since @Volya is joining. Now all we need is @zeezee and @Indigo Jeans to join.

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
I will adjust the stages, dreamland will be legal but the main problem will be those who don't have that stage tho. By the way the dates aren't set in stone, we can discuss them. ;)
Edit: I will be changing the dates, monday probably isn't a good idea and the wii u one's wouldn't work for me because of school. So they will both be on saturday. Is that good with everyone?

Last edited:

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
Sorry about the double post everyone. The 3ds tournament is turning out to be inactive and thats probably because everyone forgot because i didnt host it very well. The wii u tournament is still in a month. I hope to see you all there at least. Dont forget! ;)

summerhays

Smash Cadet
Sorry about the double post everyone. The 3ds tournament is turning out to be inactive and thats probably because everyone forgot because i didnt host it very well. The wii u tournament is still in a month. I hope to see you all there at least. Dont forget! ;)
can we get a date and time?

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
The wii u tournament will be september 5th at 3pm. http://challonge.com/Vill in case anyone still needs to sign up. also I plan to reschedule the 3ds tournament for later. Can everyone please help me out with having the 3ds tournament at a time that everyone will attend. :)

Last edited:

summerhays

Smash Cadet
ill be there for the wii U one, i think maybe a week after the wii U tournament is a good time for the 3ds one

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
Maybe the tournaments could alternate, like one week its 3ds, the next week its wii u. by the way does someone want to help me out with this, like co-host the tournament with me. I am not very knowledgeable in tournament hosting. thanks

Top Bottom