• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager community montage

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
Ok, so I just got some new editing software, and have always wanted to edit a smash 4 montage.
But I don't have a capture card.
So I had a look around and saw that there was a community montage proposition meta knight forums, and I thought that Villy could use a little sort of "Yes, I'm still here, and I'm a pretty hype character' montage too.
That's where you guys come in. I want to get your hypest replays, and edit them into a montage.
So, go ahead and send in your replays, I can't wait to see what will come up :D.

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
I HAVE SO MANY BUT THEY ALL ARENT ON CAPTURE CARD ;-; Maybe if I send them to someone and they upload it? I have a thirty second match xD

Edit: I use 3ds sooo

Last edited:

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
Update time!
So I edited about half the submissions, and have decided that submissions will close on December 1st.
A few clips have music already, so I got rid of the sound on them, but if I could get a non-music clip of them that would be great.

PyroBandit

Smash Cadet
Do they have to be videos that have already been uploaded to Youtube? Because I have a stupid amount of replays saved as capture card files, but they arent uploaded.

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
Alright so I decided that I would just record them. Also maybe you could edit names into the clips in the bottom corner or something? That would be pretty cool :p

http://youtu.be/ty6o82ZcQpg

Last edited:

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
Do they have to be videos that have already been uploaded to Youtube? Because I have a stupid amount of replays saved as capture card files, but they arent uploaded.
Sure, just set up something on dropbox!

arncakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
arncakes
I'll reupload a couple of mine without music soon and have some submissions! The smash 4 replay uploader takes a while :(

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
Yeah, been working on some small song syncing edits, may have gotten a little offput by the fact that due to being an Aussie it takes 10 minutes to download these clips off Youtube to mp4 sites.
whoops

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
Ah crap forgot to post mine xD
Looking forward to this though!

Top Bottom