• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vienna Monthly 2013-12-21 ft. Ares, .tea, Fox128, … Stream by Kadano!

Pauer

The Pauerful
Really liked the videos but unfortunately the sound is out of sync with the video a tiny bit. the video seems to be lagging a bit.
Besides, I´m a smasher from linz and wanted to know when and where you guys have your next tournament or if I could show up some time to play in general.
Keep the vids up!

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
kadano do u enter tournies? want to see ur marth since u made that marth tek skill thread that is and will continue to greatly advance his meta

Kadano

Magical Express
Sorry for replying so late, I made this thread in a hassle while hosting the smashfest and forgot to watch this thread. By the way, Pauer already visited me this weekend and we played a lot, so it’s not like I was ignoring him.
WTF are they playing with skins?
The Melee iso I used had a few skin hacks, yes. I only added those that I felt look definitely better than the original skins, so most textures are vanilla.
kadano do u enter tournies? want to see ur marth since u made that marth tek skill thread that is and will continue to greatly advance his meta
Just to prevent you from being disappointed: my Marth is not good. I’m still in the early process of losing bad habits, getting consistent with my gameplay and sticking to a healthy mindset, so all the knowledge I have in theory doesn’t really show in-game.
That being said, almost all singles matches have been recorded and are linked in the Challonge bracket (click on the letters before a confrontation to see 60fps Twitch highlight videos and 30fps Youtube videos):
http://challonge.com/VB20132112S
In all of my losers bracket matches, I played my personal best so far.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
that's really cool! how'd you do that? link the vids in the bracket i mean. i'll relay that info to crimson blur so he can start doing the same for SSS

ur marth's not bad. def work on getting more horizontal distance on your upbs and mastering the sweet spots. and integrate some shield breaker. you'll be fine prob

Last edited:

Kadano

Magical Express
how'd you do that? link the vids in the bracket i mean.
You just click on the letters before a confrontation and add a link. This can be done at any time, even when the tournament is completed.
Please also tell him, if he uses OBS, to either stream / record in 60 fps with Yadif2x and cut the matches within Twitch using highlights or stream in 30fps using the Blend deinterlacing option. This makes the picture a bit more blurry, but way less choppy – it seems more like 60 fps that way.

Top Bottom