• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vidz of Peach (tournament vidz also)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
ganon

i watched all ur fights vs bum u did very good.

one thing i didnt really get was why u did the parasol after a upair i saw u land it once but other times it put u in a bad spot. a few times i think u could have up smashed u FC nair. when DK was coming back to the stage/

Vanz im no were near ur lvl in skill these are the things i saw

Shakugan,maybe im a lion, but also im a south jersey peach player

edit, both ur fights vs oorah are the same

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You seem fine to me. I dont know how your losing your touch. I dont make top 5 at every weeklie. Not even top ten. I'm the one thats out of it, not you.

You have to be on point with those up-B. Dont up-B cuased he is over you and you think its gonna hit. You leave yourself open for ****. And thats is many ways to use that move. I'd be here all day trying to expain my tricks. So I'd have to tell you in person.

But vids are good. I dont see any difference.

Cia

das kwl
it may not appear that way, but I can feel it. I'm kinda off right now, my vidz vs. alejandro and jman show it the most. I'l upload the vidz of myself and jman when I get back to my computer. (and there's another one more of me vs. reject)

**also, I have some team vidz of myself and teczero that I'm going to upload as well. I would like to know what everyone thinks of our double peach :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
vanz
me and my crew want to play u after pound, if not at pound
we're willing to drive to ny

this extends to all nyc players
You guys should crew battle the tunes I'm a part of the crew along with this guy vanz <_< :).

I'm not NYC but I'm willing to go there to play with you guys ;).

Sorry if I seem like some random nub trying to play >_<.

Im sooooo this guy's teammate ;)

omg, you're gayer than ricky martin in a bra!!
Vanz - O_O :( I am soooo sad you said that T_T..........

I have nothing to say noooooooooooooooooo you win this round..... but I BEAT YOUR ICZ WITH SHEIK ON FD BWAR BWAR BWAR :p

Cia

das kwl
vanz

sure, we would be glad to play you and your crew ^_^

teczero - my kirby 2 stocked your sheik. DONE!!

<3

slikvik - you're peach is gayer elton john's jock strap

Cia

das kwl
vanz

sure, we would be glad to play you and your crew ^_^

teczero - my kirby 2 stocked your sheik. DONE!!

<3

slikvik - you're peach is gayer elton john's jock strap

Cia

das kwl
:O oaww!!

for the sake of this thread not getting this thread closed for gay bashing, I'm just gonna say that you're mean T_T

lolz, also, I'm working on a peach combo vid. I want it to have about 7 to 8 minutes of footage and so far, I have about 4 minutes, so it may take a while before I finish it.

I'm also working on an "I hate teczero's aggression" video.. lolz, that'll be up in about a week

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
omg, my peach is not gay. teczero's is. he kills jigglypuff at 14%

!!!!
O_OO_OO_O_O

Only with Fox ;)

Trademark - according to my friend Neon Genesis Evengelion was one of the worst animes of all times. Well he is weird about his taste in anime swift knows who I'm talking about LOL.

Cia

das kwl
you guys and your anime..

tec - I need you to do me a favor. I'll tell you about it tmr on aim though. it's nothin big.. but I'm going to bed now. baii

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao
i didnt realize swift acknowledge people with such views
LMFAO

>_> I need to see it other than this one person who I won't share the name of everyone says its sooo good.

Atomsk at a tourney told me it was amazing and some random guy told me i need to watch it or im not an anime fan O_O >_>

Vanz - K surez no probs

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Tec, I know someone you know who says it's soooooo good, lol. It is a good series, and well, I can't repeat what Reik says 'cuz I don't curse, but I'll use a nicer word. Be prepared for a mind screwing.

VaNz, I've got Peach footage of you ****** Chibo's Samus. That might help.

Cia

das kwl
Tec, I know someone you know who says it's soooooo good, lol. It is a good series, and well, I can't repeat what Reik says 'cuz I don't curse, but I'll use a nicer word. Be prepared for a mind screwing.

VaNz, I've got Peach footage of you ****** Chibo's Samus. That might help.
lolz.. k, when ur finished uploading it, can u send me the link?? this way I can post it in the thread. thanks ^_^

Top Bottom