• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vidz of my peach!

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Give it some time and someone will come in with some advice. =)

Cia

das kwl
A few things

- When Falcon is recovering from far enough below the stage, just take the ledge. I noticed in one scenario that you just Nair'd him twice, and eventually just gave him the ledge.

- You seem to have a hard time spacing and choosing your moves carefully. When Falcon is at a distance where he's just one short hop away, you shouldn't be pulling a turnip. That's just asking for a knee (and then you drop the turnip lol)

- Learn to recognize Falcon's baits. He perfectly read your dash attacks and Dsmashes and punished accordingly

- Choose moves that will give you the most profit. As you graduate to higher levels of play, you will notice more and more that it's hard for Peach to keep up with faster characters. So your punishes need to be extensive and put you in a position so that your stage presence is threatening to your opponent.

for example. somewhere in the first match, you landed a grab on CF (in center stage) and you used Bthrow. that got you like 12% and Falcon tech rolled to safety. NOT COOL

But at the beginning of Falcon's last stock, you brought him from 3% to 64% AND you put him offstage. That was amazing and the way you used your attacks as a set up for the next is how EVERY stock should go with Peach. Learn to do that consistently.

- Your first stock of that second match.. .. .. .. lol. You gotta mix up the way you come back to the stage. Specifically, don't use your jump right away when sent off. Time it so that you can either sweet spot the ledge, or evade an edgeguard. The CF (and myself honestly) had no problem reading your recovery. So work on mixing it up. Also. the WORST thing you can do is use your second jump and immediately go into to float because if you get hit, you have nothing left but parasol. Use one or the other first and only if u absolutely need to, use both.

- There was part where Falcon was standing right in front of you with his back turned to you. he was in his shield and the first thing you did was doubleslap. This goes back to you working on choosing your moves for the most profit. That was free grab if I've ever seen one. Uthrow is more often then not a very good gateway to Peach's combos/tech chases. Go for it whenever possible.

- The last bit of advice I have for you is something I say to everyone which is "Make your Peach appear to be lagless." You need to work on your mobility with Peach so that it seems that every attack just flows into the next. Mastering this will make sure that you're always in a position to capitalize on your opponent's mistakes and give you a greater stage presence. Hope This helps.

:teemo:

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
thanks vanz I read the advice you gave but im gonna re-read it at a later date cuz im tired right now, but thank you alot this will help alot.

and LOL at the irish mafia xD

Sim

Smash Apprentice

- The last bit of advice I have for you is something I say to everyone which is "Make your Peach appear to be lagless." You need to work on your mobility with Peach so that it seems that every attack just flows into the next. Mastering this will make sure that you're always in a position to capitalize on your opponent's mistakes and give you a greater stage presence. Hope This helps.

:teemo:
Yea and just make sure also that your moves flow out logically to the next. I've seen you attempt to jab a falcon that was miles away, which shouldn't have happened since he's, well, miles away. Make sure that your moves follow each other according to the present situation and not because your fingers are used to it.

Work on your chain throws against falcon. You missed them all, and did ftilts instead. It's a matter of timing, so practice it.

Your spacing needs some work. Keep in mind a simple fact: space your moves further in when the opponent is moving away, and space your moves away when the opponent is moving in.

Plus all what VaNz said.

Top Bottom