• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vids of My Dedede, Criticise

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
personally if you want to get constructive critiscism, I think you should post videos other than ones of D3 vs DK, simply becuz thats a no-brainer match for D3. infinite and win. i think with showcasing another fight we'd be able to see more of your actual playing style and give positive feedback,

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
personally if you want to get constructive critiscism, I think you should post videos other than ones of D3 vs DK, simply becuz thats a no-brainer match for D3. infinite and win. i think with showcasing another fight we'd be able to see more of your actual playing style and give positive feedback,
yeah dk is the easiest matchup against D3...i would like to play you sometime =)

Top Bottom