• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videos Agaisnt CF Advice

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

COEY

Smash Lord
Nice vids dude. Posted a comment on the first vid. Your peach is much better than my own for me to pass any real judgement towards how you play. Though if i had to i'd say your definitely going the right way with abusing the turnips :D But i think you could grab more and don't float approach too much if you farish away, i'm pretty sure falcon's knee goes through anything peach has. GG's tho and if anything these justify what i said about you doing really well at CHJ. (If you turn up that is :p)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanx for the comment =D. Yeah i realised on PS i was approaching with alot of FC when nearly all of CF's move out priorites peachs and i know i need to grab more, I think its because my agressive style even though it wasnt really shown in the matches has made me cut out alot of grabs.
Im gona try to get to CHJ, if i do go prob gonna need housing. Hopefully i have a holiday or something then :) even if i dont i might still be able to make it

Does anyone know good stages to ban and take CF? i know Mute would have been decent but he banned it :(

COEY

Smash Lord
Thanx for the comment =D. Yeah i realised on PS i was approaching with alot of FC when nearly all of CF's move out priorites peachs and i know i need to grab more, I think its because my agressive style even though it wasnt really shown in the matches has made me cut out alot of grabs.
Im gona try to get to CHJ, if i do go prob gonna need housing. Hopefully i have a holiday or something then :) even if i dont i might still be able to make it

Does anyone know good stages to ban and take CF? i know Mute would have been decent but he banned it :(
Housing is guaranteed for Londoners :) And it's definitely on a weekend so if you got homework do it on the way :p

I'd say Brinstar and FoD would be good choices myself.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You did good here. Nice one on the 4-stock. But here is my brains on this match up.

What I do is bait him to attack. I usually let him throw the first punch. then take it from there. Falcon loves to be all over the place and his Fast......so why try to catch him and chase him around? I bait them with Turnips and piss them off. Once you start picking up turnips, they will rush to you to stop that.

If Falcon Dthrows you, DI away and to the floor at low %. You will be able to teck off the floor to make a get away. I was doing that to D1. He could hardly N-air or U-air me. And His up Air, DI Up the first hit, and the second hit cant touch you at all. D1 was getting ticked cause I was doing that alot with his falcon.

Like cort said and I tried it. and it works wonders (thanks Cort) When you get Kneed, DI up, I survived a knee at 100 on FD

You should have a good grab game. Wave dash (if you do it with Peach) or Dash dance into grabs. My title "King of grabs" I put to work the most here and against Fox.

And Remember Falcon can Jump out his shield at times before you can Dsmash. I seen so many Peaches get a stomp when they try to Dsmash falcon and he jumps out. So better pay attention to that and know for sure when you can Dsmash him or your done.

Stages:

Mute City

FoD

Brinstar can be good I suppose

Samochan

Smash Master
Less dsmashes, try to get in more grabs and dash attacks. Falcon players like to jump a lot and punish with aerials, so dsmash is like a free attack for them. I also suggest using very low float cancelled bair/weak hit bair to dsmash, attack the weakspot for massive damage. :> Plus less parasol, you did good in punishing fuzzyness from shield but float cancel from shield ftw. All in all, you play very aggressively, but it is good to adopt a defensive style of play as well, that way you can switch styles between matches to suit you best. For example, retreating aerials can work wonders against some players. If you can do it really fast, I suggest using float cancelled uair for lots of combo openers cause that's one **** good comboer against fast fallers yet so hard to get in and hard to actually do. Oh and no breaking comboes with parasol, parasol due to freeze frames is even worse on pal cause you can di out of it easier, plus your opponent has much more time to react and plan their next move cause of the freeze frames make it lag.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think you should try to win more PDOT because i face you alot and i always win lol.
Thats why you owed me money but you were afriad to pay it back so i let you off..... prick.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
c. falc is so fun to edge guard. throw him off the edge and get wreckless. as long as your prevent yourself from getting grasped by the up-b you will have tons of fun. turnips, b-airs. floating off the edge n-airs. slightly off the edge floating d-airs to n-airs. soooooo much fun. i think a pro peach should **** falcon beyond repair at any moment he gets off the edge.. but that's just me.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Excellent, like someone else said I'm not on your level so I can't really give you advice but you can chain throw Falcon. Maybe you could use a little more turnips and a little less down smashes. I don't know. I hella wanna play you when Brawl comes out.

Top Bottom