• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videogame Achivement/Trophy Discussion Thread

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
This thread is to discuss experiences with achivements/trophies in videogames!

What games do you like or not like the achivements list of? What games have you gotten all achivements in? What are the most frustrating experiences you had with achivements? Basically anything related to it can be discussed here.

Me personally, only games I’ve gotten platinums in is Assassins Creed II, Syndicate and Spider-Man PS4. So like pretty much just the open world ones with no missable trophies, those are the only ones I’ve gone for. I really don’t mind games that take that long to platinum most of the time I’ll just watch some stupidly long videos while doing it and I can have some fun with it.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Couple of months ago I platinumed Yakuza 6. It was fun but so long and painful and everyone online says it’s the easiest game in the series to platinum so I have so much respect for people who have platinumed those ones.

Top Bottom