• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Screen capture program needed

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Fixed previous problem, now I got another. I need a program that captures video screens. I also need it to be shareware as I need it for quite some time. Thanks in advanced.

gcboy

Smash Cadet
Another problem connected to the one above

errr, sorry for not making my own thread but this is kinda connected to that. i have a capture card and am able to capture stuff from my game cube into my pc but i cant see a preview of it while capturing so its pretty much useless (i use editing software and just capture there btw). is there anything i can do about this? any other programs i can use? errr.... and if there are programs that can just emulate a tv but cant capture, that would be okay too because its kinda annoying that my tv's busted and the preview screen i use with that editing junk in my pc to play only runs at 30fps. thanks

*edit: fixed some typoes*

Top Bottom