• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Editor Seeking Practice

Azsy

Smash Cadet
Like the title says, I'm a beginner video editor looking for some extra practice, so if anyone has a bunch of clips for a combo video they wouldn't mind letting me practice with I'd be very great-full, I use Sony Vegas 9 and 3ds Max

Thanks!

And I didn't know if this belonged here or in the Videography forum, so if I misplaced this thread, my apologizes.

acjamn2

Smash Rookie
Hey,

I've actually really wanted to make a Yoshi combo video for awhile now and I don't know if any of the clips are amazing but if you'd like some practice I'd like to put out a Yoshi combo vid.

BEET 12

Smash Cadet
wait, how did you afford sony vegas/3ds max? Where did you purchase them?

Azsy

Smash Cadet
Got Both From School, As Well As A Bunch Of Other Crazy Programs I Decided Not To Install On My Home Computer.

@Acj - For Sure, Just PM Me Some Of The Clips And Such And I'll Be Set

BEET 12

Smash Cadet
Got Both From School, As Well As A Bunch Of Other Crazy Programs I Decided Not To Install On My Home Computer.

@Acj - For Sure, Just PM Me Some Of The Clips And Such And I'll Be Set
Jeez, I gotta go to your school! Do you attend like, full sail university?

Azsy

Smash Cadet
Haha, Nope. Its Highschool! :p We're actually known as the "low class" school :p we just have pretty good art and tech programs. And I got along with the computer teacher so he slipped me a usb key with the programs they use in the animations class :p

Top Bottom