• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vid of Sinisters DK

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
LOL apparently it IS up to me to advance DK's metagame. Everyone else is like "*** dis dk sux". And unfortunately for DK, I don't plan on playing as him too much anymore lol. Just too fat to deal with projectiles.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That Fox sucked.
The DK nair'd more than he should have, but got away with it because his opponent didn't know what to do against DK.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Fox sucked a$$. But yeah....N air should NOT be your main approach. B air should. You got a ton of grabs on fox (mainly due to the crappy fox), and on final d, you gotta turn more of those grabs into kills. You look like you mainly just lack experience, especially against a decent fox (because that fox sucked, and yes, i AM purposely bringing that up over and over =D). Getting the combos down will come with time and experience on their own, and you'll learn variations based off of what your opponent does, but that's not the tough part. The tough part against fox (at least a decent one, because that fox sucked), is getting the grab. All i can suggest is to take your dk to tournaments and test it out against better fox players (because that on sucked. lol). Oh yeah, and if at all possible, play people who are better than you as much as possible, (not people who aren't very good, like that crappy fox. lol). And don't worry, DK isn't dead, its just that almost nobody reads anything in the dk forums outside of the video thread and my thread. BTW, <3 to the fox player. lol

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Why is it that everyone has to automatically assume that someone is able to pick up a controller and be amazing? Of course the Fox was garbage, but it was mine. I played Melee very liberally until 05' when I was diagnosed with kidney failure. Didn't get my transplant til 08' and now I'm finally able to play a little more Melee than usual. Cool that I'm horrible, but all that needs to be said is "Fox could have been better". I used to watch vids of u Mexican and I enjoyed watching them, but I'm not going to bash on you for some of the mistakes u made. And Strongbad, if you're at the Hot Dickings tournament in St. Louis, you can friendly me, we can record it, and you can post what a garb Fox main I am. I don't know what u guys are trying to accomplish by stating the Fox was terrible over and over.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Haha, i just like talking crap. Its just how I am. I never mean anything by it. lol. I'm just kind of an @sshole. lol. It just looks like both of you guys need more tournament experience. Most of getting better is getting your *** whooped by other people. KFC used to 4 stock me ALL THE TIME. He made me look like a complete scrub. But i stuck with it, and look where i'm at now. I have one of the best DK's in the world. There are only a few people that MIGHT be able to say that they have a better dk than me. lol

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
i must say i don't plan on being dk at a tourney lol. this was kind of a one time thing. i had practiced him for like a day way back and i just felt like trying it again for a day to see if i could catch him offguard. which, luckily for me he didn't know how to play against dk. but i think i'm gonna stick with fox/sheik.

Top Bottom