• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Victory - A Mr. Game and Watch Montage Rap!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
There have been character montages. There have been Smash rap songs. So how about both together in one fun package? Youtube and beat master Josh Berry sat down to make a rap and montage of some clips from his favorite Smash character Mr. Game and Watch. There is some adult language so to those that would bother take caution when watching the video. Now who's ready for some sick beats?

Like the montage? Like the song? Let us know in the comments below and keep those eyes and ears on Smashboards for future Smash tunes!

SmashCapps loves how people put their creative juices to work to showcase Smash and had to share this sweet rap. To talk with him on Smash music give him a follow on Twitter.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
That ain't Yungtown.

(It was pretty good, though, just had to make that joke)

Last edited:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LMFAO THAT CHORUS IS TOO MUCH
good song tho (:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This is great. Really shows off the character well. Music is absolutely sick, he did a great job combining these things. Easily one of the best Smash character-specific montages I have seen so far, lots of heart put into it.

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
I actually wish there were less 9s haha I want so see some run off dair spikes, some air dodge baits to toot toot, some extreme edge guarding (b reverse frying pan semi spike) some zero to death combos( bair to bair to up b to fair suicide haha now I want to make a montage

Top Bottom