• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VHS Rewinds The Match!

ILOVEVHS

Smash Rookie
NNID
ILOVEVHS
3DS FC
5257-8961-7312
Greetings Planet Houston.

I'm here because Smash is my favorite gaming series of all time. No joke. I am a big gaming nerd and having so many characters I like in one great fighting game appeals to me more than any other game.

I got started with the series thanks to Melee, but not in the way you'd think. I first got a Gamecube in 2012.

Yeah...not enough funds for game systems in the past. All I had was a GBA with Pokemon and some licensed games for most of my childhood.

Anyway, even before becoming hardcore into games, I really wanted Brawl, and being young, I was convinced there was a secret way to unlock Mewtwo for a long time. Oops. Without a Wii, I settled for the next best thing, Melee. I'll admit up front, I don't like Melee very much. I won't deny the impact it made on the series, I just didn't like the content aside from Classic, Adventure and Versus.

After getting a Wii U and a Classic Controller in 2013, I quickly got Brawl and fell in love with it. Soon after unlocking what I could, I pre-ordered 3DS and Wii U, though sadly I had to move the same day Wii U came out and I had to wait a week. But I got 3DS opening day. And in between Brawl and 3DS, I also found an N64 with a copy of Smash 64 shortly after.

Boiling it all down, I LOVE Smash. And I'm here to connect with more fans and play with people more often.

I hope I'm welcome. Well...I'm just gonna sit over there now. (VHS sits in the corner)

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to smashbards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

Top Bottom