• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Deluxe Edition Features Needed - 11.0.1 Thread

William5000000

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo doesn't show enough respect to actually improve the game. After two lackluster releases back in 2008/2009 and 2014, this is the best they could do? Just balancing out the matches between characters that have little to no variety? And their garbage online? I'm getting fed up with Nintendo on their nonsense.

As of right now, excluding those games from 2008/2009 and 2014, this is easily the weakest game in the series, in my opinion.

VGFan95

Elemental Summoner
I've played Ultimate a lot and think its a good game. It's just frustrating to see all the potential the game has not be used.
I really think Ultimate could be turned into something special with these enhancements.

Last edited:

VGFan95

Elemental Summoner
I tried submitting this post to some other places this time around.

Here are the places I submitted this post too:
  • Smashboards - This website is mostly focused on DLC Speculation and character discussion. I can't even get my post stickied.
  • r/smashbros - post was ignored since its not a meme / highlight / drama post
  • r/Nintendo - post was blocked by moderators
  • r/NintendoHelp - As expected, the only response I got was "Nintendo does not accept feedback from fans"...lol
  • Nintendo News - Submitted the post, no response
  • Nintendo Life - Submitted the post, no response
  • Destructoid - Submitted the post, no response
  • VG247 - Submitted the post, no response
  • VGC - Submitted the post, no response
  • Kotaku - Submitted the post, no response
Anyone have any better ideas?

Last edited:

William5000000

Smash Journeyman
I tried submitting this post to some other places this time around.

Here are some other places I submitted this post too, all of which failed:
  • r/smashbros - post was basically ignored since its not a meme / highlight / drama post
  • r/Nintendo - post was blocked by moderators
  • r/NintendoHelp - As expected, the only response I got was "Nintendo does not accept feedback from fans"
  • Nintendo News - Submitted the post, no response
  • Nintendo Life - Submitted the post, no response
  • Destructoid - Submitted the post, no response
  • VG247 - Submitted the post, no response
  • VGC - Submitted the post, no response
Anyone have any better ideas?
I don't know what can be done to get this more noticed. This might end up being a lost cause! 😭

Top Bottom