• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Announces Salty Suite For EVO 2015

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
For those who do not know the about the Salty Suite, it's a hype event which draws from rivalries and grudge matches to create awesome exhibition matches. This event is being put on by VGBootCamp and GIMR. GIMR made a post on Reddit about "The Origin of the Salty Suite" saying:

"'Salty Suite' is an FGC term. People set up a stream in a hotel room bring rivalries, alcohol, and a ton of hype"

The Salty Suite brings a lot of hype matches to the table like Chillin vs. Leffen, Westballz vs. Colbol, and lots more. Some of them are money matches, color matches or even just for pride. Until now the Salty Suite has only been at Apex 2014 and 2015, but this year the Salty Suite will be coming to EVO 2015 as well!

Matches have not be announced, but if you want to be a on the stream here is the form to sign up. What do you guys think? Who do you want at the Salty Suite? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

VGBC's Evo 2015 Salty Suite will take place July 17th & 18th 2015.

Tell Michael who you want for the Salty Suite @AsuraHedo.

Last edited by a moderator:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Oh dang! Salty Suites for Smash Wii U?

Ooooooohhhhh Dabuz vs. ZeRo may be quite salty!

How about Mew2king vs. DKWill? If anyone remembers?

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
I know GIMR in the struggle, but here's some advice.

bdeink

Smash Rookie
NNID
bdeink
3DS FC
3179-6082-2990
I'm hoping for the Kage vs. Bizzarro Flame hype for real this time! :ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee::ganondorfmelee:

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
[Good Player] v Leffen. [Good Player] will get the crowd support... Leffen will win anyways. The end!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Bizz said he and Kage has plans to have their scheduled match at Apex to take place at EVO (funny because he also said they were supposed to MM at last years EVO).

Here's hoping Bizz will style on Kage's a**.

Last edited:

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
If Dabuz vs ZeRo will be a thing it probably won't be that hype of a match with Dabuz in it, I'd love to see some aMSa in the suite though.

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
Leffen's Yoshi vs aMSa's Yoshi. . . That is all I want

Son Of Broly

Smash Rookie
*Patiently waits for Bizz VS Kage*
I actually tweeted at them asking if there will be a match between them and Bizz did favorite it.. but then u-did it. Maybe they're hiding the hype?

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Finally something from this kid that's actually news-worthy, bad writing though :/

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Finally something from this kid that's actually news-worthy
wow. Rude.

I do have to agree with you on the writing though. Doesn't seem "official front page official-y" writing if you know what I mean. Sounds as if a fourteen-year-old wrote it. I wonder why?

Last edited:

elioto

Smash Rookie
For those who do not know the about the Salty Suite, it's a hype event which draws from rivalries and grudge matches to create awesome exhibition matches. This event is being put on by VGBootCamp and GIMR. GIMR made a post on Reddit about "The Origin of the Salty Suite" saying:

"'Salty Suite' is an FGC term. People set up a stream in a hotel room bring rivalries, alcohol, and a ton of hype"

The Salty Suite brings a lot of hype matches to the table like Chillin vs. Leffen, Westballz vs. Colbol, and lots more. Some of them are money matches, color matches or even just for pride. Until now the Salty Suite has only been at Apex 2014 and 2015, but this year the Salty Suite will be coming to EVO 2015 as well!

Matches have not be announced, but if you want to be a on the stream here is the form to sign up. What do you guys think? Who do you want at the Salty Suite? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

VGBC's Evo 2015 Salty Suite will take place July 17th & 18th 2015.

Tell Michael who you want for the Salty Suite @AsuraHedo.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
wow. Rude.

I do have to agree with you on the writing though. Doesn't seem "official front page official-y" writing if you know what I mean. Sounds as if a fourteen-year-old wrote it. I wonder why?
Haha, it just seems as if everything he has posted so far (except this) hasn't really been news-worthy. Heheh, I, too, wonder why.

Top Bottom