• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VG Character Battle Competition, need votes!

The Flying Brick

Smash Apprentice
So I came up with the idea to hold a Death Battle-esque contest with many different video game characters, and then write out the whole thing. Details are found here:
http://hijacked-by-ganon.deviantart.com/journal/Video-Game-Character-Battle-Competition-500615234
Thing is, I need lots of nominations for this to happen, so I'm reaching out to every forum I know to help me out! If you have an account on DA, I'd prefer you put your nominations up there, but if you don't, here's fine, too. Please help a guy out here c:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Charlie Nash (Street Fighter Alpha) and Garet (Golden Sun).

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
I got one, the banana peel from Mario Kart. Yeah, that one you put down on the previous lap and run into on the next.

The Flying Brick

Smash Apprentice
Excuse the double post, but I'm going to end the nomination period for this tomorrow, so if there's still someone you want to see in the list, now's the time to say it!

EDIT: I'm also starting the franchise elimination rounds right now! The first round is between Link and Ganondorf, and only one of them can have a shot at making it into the main event! Cast your vote today!
http://strawpoll.me/3213782
EDIT AGAIN: Ok, the poll's kind of unclear, so lemme clarify it: You're voting for who you want to stay out of those two.

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
When does the voting for the next pair start with the in-franchise elimination?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Sounds like you got your wish of Ei being cut out :)

Just voted for the commentator. Have a Merry Christmas!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Nice bracket! I'll stop replying because every time I do it bumps the thread, but I'll definitely be keeping up with this! Good work!

Top Bottom