• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VERY SERIOUS SMASH 4 MONTAGE

Oscular

Smash Journeyman

So I've had the idea for this montage ever since the first couple weeks of the sm4sh release, inspired by this LoL video. I would constantly see funny and crazy gifs on r/smashbros (despite the recent complaints, I loved them all), so I decided to put them all into one montage. Within the first weeks I was already saving links and gifs onto my computer for the video. When I started editing I thought I wouldn't have enough clips to fill one episode, but it turns out that I had more than enough, even enough for 1 or 2 more episodes, so I do plan on making at least a couple more episodes. If you guys want to support me, read the description below the video, which also has all the credits (hope I got them all, probably missed some though) Thanks for watching!

If you want to send me your gifs/videos directly you can message me on here or YouTube, I'll try to get them in future videos (if they're good)

P.S. All Dark Pit (my main atm QQ) footage was mine, I have many more DP clips (SFW, kinda) for my next videos

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
OMG that Wario glitch at the end is PRICELSS!

I have some pretty funny replays that I want to put into a montage. I'll just upload the highlights separately over the weekend.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I love this so much. Keep doing this. Please.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
OMG that Wario glitch at the end is PRICELSS!

I have some pretty funny replays that I want to put into a montage. I'll just upload the highlights separately over the weekend.
I have more Wario clips for a future episode ;) and if you want me to use your clips make sure I see them when you post!

I love this so much. Keep doing this. Please.
Your wish is my command :p

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I was expecting something decent, or good.

I got this masterpiece.

Aside from the very light lag at times (though that might not have been the video itself) it was great. I loled at the DI -> tech saving -> spacing

Top Bottom