• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very important

Fulsaburgore

Smash Cadet
I have a physical copy of brawl (0 custom stages because I deleted all of them) a Wii u updated to the latest software, and a sandisk microsd adapter of 2 gigabytes. Now why is this Important you may ask? While simple. I have the hackless project m version, and I always insert the sd card when in Wii mode. However no matter what the SDcard is no matter what version of project m I have put on there. It never works. I follow the right steps I go into stage builder awaiting the time it works...and this is too bad because IT NEVER DOES! And I live in the USA I live in Vermont. This really is a shame, The last SD card I used was 2 gigs and formatted at FAT 32. Still didn't work. :( and by last one, I mean the adapter. And yes I have the micro in the adapter.

Fulsaburgore

Smash Cadet
Huh.....Actually what if I burn my brawl disc (legally of course, and as a backup) and put project m on the disc.

Narpas_sword

First thing: Your help topic is no more important than others. A title like that makes you seem self entitled and people are less likley to help.

Second thing: you need to figure out what youre doing wrong.

Third thing: it's hard to help people who dont DESCRIBE what does happen instead of PM working.

First bet: Your SD Card is setup wrong.
What's on it?

Top Bottom